Read before enrolling
Check the next available dates before enrolling
Our upcoming cohort is full! Next dates to be announced shortly.
Why facilitated online courses?
Our courses are not Massive Online Courses nor webinars. Be prepared for an immersive session that is like a physical workshop, just online!
The advantages of facilitated online courses:
- Live & Participatory: Our courses are not self-led, but facilitated live by one of our expert coaches. In addition to learning about new concepts, at least half of the course time will consist of active participation and practice in groups.
- Intimate: The session will have max. 20 participants and we will work in small groups. It is designed for connection and peer-learning, both with your course host and the other participants.
- Join from anywhere: thanks to the online format and our global network of hosts, you can join from anywhere in the world with a good Wifi connection.
Especially if this is your first time joining one of our online facilitated courses, make sure to read the next section on Rules of Engagement.
Rules of Engagement
This session is a live online course, which will take place with the videocalling software Zoom. For you and all participants to enjoy the experience, it is important you respect the following rules:
- Make sure you can join the session from a quiet space and computer with a webcam. Do not call in on a phone.
- Please join the session individually. Do not share a camera and keyboard with a group, otherwise you won't all be able to participate in the exercises. 1 person = 1 computer. This way we can see and foster connection to each individual person in our meeting, and include and account for their contributions.
- Download and try Zoom before the training. Join this test meeting. Please do not use the Zoom Webapp, since you won’t have access to all the features we need for the session.
When in the call, putting the call in "gallery view" (as opposed to speaker view) helps this as well.
Finally, a set of earbuds with a mic can be very helpful to cut down on ambient noise. For more support on doing your first ZOOM call, check out this support article.